Welcome to our Faith Formation Program. We are pleased that your children will be with us for the school year.
PLEAS NOTE: We will no longer hold classes in the school building formerly known as Stella Maris. Classes will take place in the parish center on Sundays as well as Wednesday evenings.
In order to serve you, we offer the following:
- Sunday classes begin at 8:45AM and end at 10AM. We expect that you will then attend 10AM Mass in the Church with your children.
- Wednesday classes start at 7PM and end at 8:15PM.
The attached forms must be completed and returned before your child can attend class. It is imperative that we have all information requested should any need arise.
- Return the completed registration form (back and front), Arrival & Dismissal form, and the Medical addendum.
- If you are new to our program and/or this is a sacramental year (2nd grade and 8th grade) a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate must be with your registration forms.
- All fees are due with the forms. If there is a financial problem, please speak with Fr. Peter or Fr. Manuel.
- I have also attached the school year calendar for your convenience. Please note the parent meeting will be in the parish center on the first day/night of class.
The date for Confirmation is not yet available. It will be provided to you as soon as we receive it. Please note that the calendar may be subject to change in the future.
This year we ask that you return your set of completed forms as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the first night of classes to return the forms.
Please call the parish office with any questions or concerns.
Blessings to all as we start this new school year,